Join us for an initiation in Bhuvaneshwari, the Great Wisdom of Knowledge and Essential Truth (October 19-22, 2018, Longeval, France).
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and most of all, Love.
This 2-day workshop offers an authentic initiation in one of the key elements of the fundamental Shakti triangle—Pure Intention (Tripura Sundari), Pure Knowledge (Bhuvaneshwari), and Pure Action (Tripura Bhairavi).
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings us closer to the Spiritual Heart. It cultivates and honors our sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is one and the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidyas, the Ten Great Wisdoms. Each of them is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened, to a certain extent, in everyone. In Tantra, spiritual realization is accompanied by a complete revelation of all ten.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in you and you exist through them.
This workshop helps you become more aware of this truth.
Bhuvaneshwari awakens the thrill of the Infinite. She:
- Is the space in which God’s endless will and love manifest.
- Embodies the power of openness and infinite expansion, of equanimity in spirit and the profound peace that contains the entire manifest world.
- Represents the very subtle space of the Heart.
- Symbolizes the dynamic power of God, which manifests itself in a multitude of visible and impermanent forms.
- Manifests Divine Knowledge—she frames the context of your spiritual evolution and creates favorable conditions for its unfolding.
Do you feel a longing for transformation, knowledge, inner peace, and wisdom?
Bhuvaneshwari is here, waiting for you…
This workshop includes:
- An initiation in the mantra of Bhuvaneshwari
- Nada Yoga Meditation—connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Bhuvaneshwari
- Hridaya Meditation—reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric Cosmogony
- Teachings about the six realms of manifestation (the realms of the gods, the demons, the hungry ghosts, the inferno, the animals, and humans), which are both inner and outer worlds
- Practical techniques from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- The ABCs of tantric ritual science
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
These practices ultimately lead to the stillness of the Heart. This workshop will help you open to Supreme Knowledge, which is also reflected in each level of your being.
“Know yourself and you shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the Universe.”
–Inscription on the Greek temple at Delphi
Note that the dates listed are for accommodation. The workshop begins the morning of October 20th and ends the evening of October 21st.
You can see the presentation and details for reservations on https://hridaya-yoga.fr/bhuvaneshwari/